Subject: [PATCH v2 net-next 0/3] enetc: unlock XDP_REDIRECT for XDP non-linear buffers

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 14:57:09 +0100

Unlock XDP_REDIRECT for S/G XDP buffer and rely on XDP stack to properly
take care of the frames.
Rely on XDP_FLAGS_HAS_FRAGS flag to check if it really necessary to access
non-linear part of the xdp_buff/xdp_frame.

Changes since v1:
- rebase on top of net-next

Lorenzo Bianconi (3):
  net: ethernet: enetc: unlock XDP_REDIRECT for XDP non-linear buffers
  net: ethernet: enetc: get rid of xdp_redirect_sg counter
  net: ethernet: enetc: do not always access skb_shared_info in the XDP
    path

 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/enetc/enetc.c  | 38 +++++++++----------
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/enetc/enetc.h  |  1 -
 .../ethernet/freescale/enetc/enetc_ethtool.c  |  2 -
 3 files changed, 18 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.0