Subject: [PATCH v3 net-next 0/5] net: wwan: t7xx: fw flashing & coredump support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 21:56:16 +0530

From: M Chetan Kumar <[email-masked]>

This patch series brings-in the support for FM350 wwan device firmware
flashing & coredump collection using devlink interface.

Below is the high level description of individual patches.
Refer to individual patch commit message for details.

PATCH1:  Enables AP CLDMA communication for firmware flashing &
coredump collection.

PATCH2: Enables the infrastructure & queue configuration required
for early ports enumeration.

PATCH3: Implements device reset and rescan logic required to enter
or exit fastboot mode.

PATCH4: Implements devlink interface & uses the fastboot protocol for
fw flashing and coredump collection.

PATCH5: t7xx devlink commands documentation.

Version History:
================
v3: Repost the series by setting format.thread git-config option to
    shallow as suggested by Brandeburg, Jesse.
v2: Address review comments given by Jarvinen, Ilpo Johannes and
    Sergey Ryazanov. Refer to Individual patches on v2 changes.
v1: Initial Version.

Haijun Liu (1):
  net: wwan: t7xx: Add AP CLDMA

M Chetan Kumar (4):
  net: wwan: t7xx: Infrastructure for early port configuration
  net: wwan: t7xx: PCIe reset rescan
  net: wwan: t7xx: Enable devlink based fw flashing and coredump
    collection
  net: wwan: t7xx: Devlink documentation

 Documentation/networking/devlink/index.rst |   1 +
 Documentation/networking/devlink/t7xx.rst  | 161 +++++
 drivers/net/wwan/Kconfig                   |   1 +
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/Makefile             |   5 +-
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_hif_cldma.c     |  64 +-
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_hif_cldma.h     |  20 +-
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_mhccif.h        |   1 +
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_modem_ops.c     |  81 ++-
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_modem_ops.h     |   2 +
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_pci.c           |  72 ++-
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_pci.h           |   2 +
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_pci_rescan.c    |  96 +++
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_pci_rescan.h    |  28 +
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_port.h          |  12 +-
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_port_ap_msg.c   |  78 +++
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_port_ap_msg.h   |  11 +
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_port_ctrl_msg.c |   8 +-
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_port_devlink.c  | 665 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_port_devlink.h  |  86 +++
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_port_proxy.c    | 135 ++++-
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_port_proxy.h    |  16 +-
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_port_wwan.c     |  25 +-
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_reg.h           |  32 +-
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_state_monitor.c | 134 ++++-
 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_state_monitor.h |   3 +
 25 files changed, 1634 insertions(+), 105 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/networking/devlink/t7xx.rst
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_pci_rescan.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_pci_rescan.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_port_ap_msg.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_port_ap_msg.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_port_devlink.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_port_devlink.h

--
2.34.1