Subject: [PATCH 0/4] mt76: add wed reset callbacks

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 16:00:35 +0100

Introduce Wireless Ethernet Dispatcher reset callbacks in order to complete
reset requested by ethernet NIC.

This patch is based on the following mtk_eth_soc series:
https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/T/#m830c78ce34a4383ae1dedc5349bed19a74dbf4af

Lorenzo Bianconi (2):
  wifi: mt76: mt7915: add mt7915 wed reset callbacks
  wifi: mt76: mt7915: complete wed reset support

Sujuan Chen (2):
  wifi: mt76: dma: add reset to mt76_dma_wed_setup signature
  wifi: mt76: dma: reset wed queues in mt76_dma_rx_reset

 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/dma.c      | 27 +++++++----
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/dma.h      |  1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76.h     |  3 ++
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/dma.c   | 45 ++++++++++++++++---
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mac.c   |  6 +++
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mmio.c  | 42 +++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 111 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.0