Subject: [PATCHv2 net 0/2] net: fix nsna_ping not working in team

From: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 19:41:55 -0500

Completely disabling ipv6 addrconf is too harsh to team driver,
as nsna_ping link-watch still needs it. The 1st patch is to fix
it by only preventing DAD and RS sending for it, and 2nd patch
is to add a selftest for all factors that may prevent DAD and
RS sending including the team/bond slave ports.

v1->v2:
  - no need to check IFF_NO_ADDRCONF addrconf_dad_begin(), see
    Patch 1.
  - add a selftest for DAD and RS as David Ahern suggested, see
    Patch 2.

Xin Long (2):
  ipv6: prevent only DAD and RS sending for IFF_NO_ADDRCONF
  kselftest: add a selftest for ipv6 dad and rs sending

 net/ipv6/addrconf.c                        |  12 +--
 tools/testing/selftests/net/Makefile       |   1 +
 tools/testing/selftests/net/ipv6_dad_rs.sh | 111 +++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 117 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 tools/testing/selftests/net/ipv6_dad_rs.sh

-- 
2.31.1