Subject: [PATCH rdma-next v2 0/4] Rely on firmware to get special mkeys

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 15:14:48 +0200

Changelog:
v2:
 * Took a liberty and rewrote net/mlx5 patches
 * change logic around terminate_scatter_list_mkey
 * Added capability checks to be before executing command
v1: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]
 * Use already stored mkeys.terminate_scatter_list_mkey.
v0: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This series from Or extends mlx5 driver to rely on firmware to get
special mkey values.

Thanks

Or Har-Toov (4):
  net/mlx5: Expose bits for querying special mkeys
  net/mlx5: Change define name for 0x100 lkey value
  net/mlx5e: Use query_special_contexts for mkeys
  RDMA/mlx5: Use query_special_contexts for mkeys

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/cmd.c              | 45 +++++++++++--------
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/cmd.h              |  3 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c             | 10 ++---
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h          |  9 +++-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/odp.c              | 27 ++++-------
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/srq.c              |  2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/wr.c               |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c | 22 ++++++++-
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                 | 10 ++++-
 include/linux/mlx5/qp.h                       |  2 +-
 10 files changed, 81 insertions(+), 51 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.0