Subject: [PATCH 0/9] net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: various enhancements

From: Daniel Golle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 06:58:48 +0000

This series brings a variety of fixes and enhancements for mtk_eth_soc,
adds support for the MT7981 SoC and facilitates sharing the SGMII PCS
code between mtk_eth_soc and mt7530.

Daniel Golle (9):
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: add support for MT7981 SoC
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: set MDIO bus clock frequency
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: reset PCS state
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: only write values if needed
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: fix RX data corruption issue
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: ppe: add support for flow accounting
  net: pcs: add driver for MediaTek SGMII PCS
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: switch to external PCS driver
  net: dsa: mt7530: use external PCS driver

 MAINTAINERS                                   |   7 +
 drivers/net/dsa/Kconfig                       |   2 +
 drivers/net/dsa/mt7530.c                      | 278 ++++------------
 drivers/net/dsa/mt7530.h                      |  43 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/Kconfig         |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_eth_path.c  |  14 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_eth_soc.c   |  69 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_eth_soc.h   |  98 ++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe.c       | 110 +++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe.h       |  24 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe_debugfs.c   |   9 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe_offload.c   |   7 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe_regs.h  |  14 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_sgmii.c     | 190 ++---------
 drivers/net/pcs/Kconfig                       |   6 +
 drivers/net/pcs/Makefile                      |   1 +
 drivers/net/pcs/pcs-mtk.c                     | 314 ++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/pcs/pcs-mtk.h                   |  13 +
 18 files changed, 707 insertions(+), 494 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/pcs/pcs-mtk.c
 create mode 100644 include/linux/pcs/pcs-mtk.h

base-commit: 4fafd96910add124586b549ad005dcd179de8a18
-- 
2.39.1