Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/5] net: move more duplicate code of ovs and tc conntrack into nf_conntrack_ovs

From: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 17:02:46 -0500

We've moved some duplicate code into nf_nat_ovs in:

  "net: eliminate the duplicate code in the ct nat functions of ovs and tc"

This patchset addresses more code duplication in the conntrack of ovs
and tc then creates nf_conntrack_ovs for them, and four functions will
be extracted and moved into it:

  nf_ct_handle_fragments()
  nf_ct_skb_network_trim()
  nf_ct_helper()
  nf_ct_add_helper()

Xin Long (5):
  net: create nf_conntrack_ovs for ovs and tc use
  net: extract nf_ct_skb_network_trim function to nf_conntrack_ovs
  openvswitch: move key and ovs_cb update out of handle_fragments
  net: sched: move frag check and tc_skb_cb update out of
    handle_fragments
  net: extract nf_ct_handle_fragments to nf_conntrack_ovs

 include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h |   4 +
 net/netfilter/Kconfig                |   6 +
 net/netfilter/Makefile               |   1 +
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_helper.c  |  98 ---------------
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_ovs.c     | 178 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 net/openvswitch/Kconfig              |   1 +
 net/openvswitch/conntrack.c          |  80 ++----------
 net/sched/Kconfig                    |   1 +
 net/sched/act_ct.c                   |  76 ++----------
 9 files changed, 210 insertions(+), 235 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_ovs.c

-- 
2.31.1