Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/6] mlxsw: Misc devlink changes

From: Petr Machata <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 16:39:17 +0100

This patchset adjusts mlxsw to recent devlink changes in net-next.

Patch #1 removes a devl_param_driverinit_value_set() call that was
unnecessary, but now additionally triggers a WARN_ON.

Patches #2-#4 are non-functional preparations for the following patches.

Patch #5 fixes a use-after-free that is triggered while changing network
namespaces.

Patch #6 makes mlxsw consistent with netdevsim by having mlxsw register
its devlink instance before its sub-objects. It helps us avoid a warning
described in the commit message.

Danielle Ratson (1):
  mlxsw: spectrum: Remove pointless call to
    devlink_param_driverinit_value_set()

Ido Schimmel (5):
  mlxsw: spectrum_acl_tcam: Add missing mutex_destroy()
  mlxsw: spectrum_acl_tcam: Make fini symmetric to init
  mlxsw: spectrum_acl_tcam: Reorder functions to avoid forward
    declarations
  mlxsw: spectrum_acl_tcam: Move devlink param to TCAM code
  mlxsw: core: Register devlink instance before sub-objects

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/core.c    |  31 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/core.h    |   2 -
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum.c    |  62 -----
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum.h    |   3 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_acl.c    |  21 +-
 .../mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_acl_tcam.c        | 244 +++++++++++-------
 .../mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_acl_tcam.h        |   5 -
 7 files changed, 161 insertions(+), 207 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.0