Subject: [PATCH iproute2-next 0/3] bridge: Support mcast_n_groups, mcast_max_groups

From: Petr Machata <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 18:50:24 +0100

In the Linux kernel commit cb3086cee656 ("Merge branch
'bridge-mdb-limit'"), the bridge driver gained support for limiting number
of MDB entries that a given port or port-VLAN is a member of. Support these
new attributes in iproute2's bridge tool.

After syncing the two relevant headers in patch #1, patch #2 introduces the
meat of the support, and patch #3 the man page coverage.

An example command line session is shown in patch #2.

Petr Machata (3):
  uapi: Update if_bridge, if_link
  bridge: Add support for mcast_n_groups, mcast_max_groups
  man: man8: bridge: Describe mcast_max_groups

 bridge/link.c                  | 21 +++++++++++++++++++++
 bridge/vlan.c                  | 20 ++++++++++++++++++++
 include/uapi/linux/if_bridge.h |  2 ++
 include/uapi/linux/if_link.h   |  5 +++++
 man/man8/bridge.8              | 22 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 70 insertions(+)

-- 
2.39.0