Subject: [PATCH v6 00/12] net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: various enhancements

From: Daniel Golle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 21:33:02 +0000

This series brings a variety of fixes and enhancements for mtk_eth_soc,
adds support for the MT7981 SoC and facilitates sharing the SGMII PCS
code between mtk_eth_soc and mt7530.

Note that this series depends on commit 697c3892d825
("regmap: apply reg_base and reg_downshift for single register ops") to
not break mt7530 pcs register access.

The whole series has been tested on MT7622+MT7531 (BPi-R64),
MT7623+MT7530 (BPi-R2) and MT7981+GPY211 (GL.iNet GL-MT3000).

Changes since v5:
 * drop dev pointer also from struct mtk_sgmii, pass it as function
   paramter instead
 * address comments left for dt-bindings
 * minor improvements to commit messages

Changes since v4:
 * remove unused dev pointer in struct pcs_mtk_lynxi
 * squash link timer check into correct follow-up patch

Changes since v3:
 * remove unused #define's
 * use BMCR_* instead of #define'ing our own constants
 * return before changing registers in case of invalid link timer

Changes since v2:
 * improve dt-bindings, convert sgmisys bindings to dt-schema yaml
 * fix typo

Changes since v1:
 * apply reverse xmas tree everywhere
 * improve commit descriptions
 * add dt binding documentation
 * various small changes addressing all comments received for v1

Daniel Golle (12):
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: add support for MT7981 SoC
  dt-bindings: net: mediatek,net: add mt7981-eth binding
  dt-bindings: arm: mediatek: sgmiisys: Convert to DT schema
  dt-bindings: arm: mediatek: sgmiisys: add MT7981 SoC
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: set MDIO bus clock frequency
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: reset PCS state
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: only write values if needed
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: fix RX data corruption issue
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: ppe: add support for flow accounting
  net: pcs: add driver for MediaTek SGMII PCS
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: switch to external PCS driver
  net: dsa: mt7530: use external PCS driver

 .../arm/mediatek/mediatek,sgmiisys.txt        |  27 --
 .../arm/mediatek/mediatek,sgmiisys.yaml       |  55 ++++
 .../devicetree/bindings/net/mediatek,net.yaml |  52 ++-
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   7 +
 drivers/net/dsa/Kconfig                       |   1 +
 drivers/net/dsa/mt7530.c                      | 277 ++++------------
 drivers/net/dsa/mt7530.h                      |  47 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/Kconfig         |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_eth_path.c  |  14 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_eth_soc.c   |  66 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_eth_soc.h   | 105 +++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe.c       | 114 ++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe.h       |  25 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe_debugfs.c   |   9 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe_offload.c   |   8 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe_regs.h  |  14 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_sgmii.c     | 192 ++---------
 drivers/net/pcs/Kconfig                       |   7 +
 drivers/net/pcs/Makefile                      |   1 +
 drivers/net/pcs/pcs-mtk-lynxi.c               | 303 ++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/pcs/pcs-mtk-lynxi.h             |  13 +
 21 files changed, 801 insertions(+), 538 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek/mediatek,sgmiisys.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek/mediatek,sgmiisys.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/pcs/pcs-mtk-lynxi.c
 create mode 100644 include/linux/pcs/pcs-mtk-lynxi.h

base-commit: 09e41676e35ab06e4bce8870ea3bf1f191c3cb90
-- 
2.39.1