Subject: [RFC net-next 0/6] update xdp_features flag according to NIC re-configuration

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 13:11:32 +0100

Take into account possible NIC configuration changes (e.g. LRO or tx/rx queues
reconfiguration) setting device xdp_features flag.
Introduce xdp_set_features_flag utility routine.

Lorenzo Bianconi (6):
  tools: ynl: fix render-max for flags definition
  xdp: add xdp_set_features_flag utility routine
  net: thunderx: take into account xdp_features setting tx/rx queues
  net: ena: take into account xdp_features setting tx/rx queues
  veth: take into account device reconfiguration for xdp_features flag
  net/mlx5e: take into account device reconfiguration for xdp_features
    flag

 Documentation/netlink/specs/netdev.yaml       |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_ethtool.c | 15 +++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c  |  6 ++-
 .../ethernet/cavium/thunder/nicvf_ethtool.c   | 17 ++++---
 .../net/ethernet/cavium/thunder/nicvf_main.c  |  4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h  |  1 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c  | 10 ++++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c | 45 ++++++++++++++++---
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c  |  3 ++
 drivers/net/veth.c                            | 42 +++++++++++++++--
 include/net/xdp.h                             | 11 +++++
 include/uapi/linux/netdev.h                   |  2 +
 net/core/xdp.c                                | 26 ++++++++---
 tools/include/uapi/linux/netdev.h             |  2 +
 tools/net/ynl/ynl-gen-c.py                    | 11 +++--
 15 files changed, 162 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.2