Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/2] sctp: add another two stream schedulers

From: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 16:23:25 -0500

All SCTP stream schedulers are defined in rfc8260#section-3,
First-Come First-Served, Round-Robin and Priority-Based
Schedulers are already added in kernel.

This patchset adds another two schedulers: Fair Capacity
Scheduler and Weighted Fair Queueing Scheduler.

Note that the left one "Round-Robin Scheduler per Packet"
Scheduler is not implemented by this patch, as it's still
intrusive to be added in the current SCTP kernel code.

Xin Long (2):
  sctp: add fair capacity stream scheduler
  sctp: add weighted fair queueing stream scheduler

 include/net/sctp/stream_sched.h |   2 +
 include/net/sctp/structs.h      |   8 ++
 include/uapi/linux/sctp.h       |   4 +-
 net/sctp/Makefile               |   3 +-
 net/sctp/stream_sched.c         |   2 +
 net/sctp/stream_sched_fc.c      | 225 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 242 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 net/sctp/stream_sched_fc.c

-- 
2.39.1