Subject: [PATCH net v2 0/8] update xdp_features flag according to NIC re-configuration

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 13:25:24 +0100

Changes since v1:
- rebase on top of net tree
- remove NETDEV_XDP_ACT_NDO_XMIT_SG support in mlx5e driver
- always enable NETDEV_XDP_ACT_NDO_XMIT support in mlx5e driver

Lorenzo Bianconi (7):
  tools: ynl: fix render-max for flags definition
  tools: ynl: fix get_mask utility routine
  xdp: add xdp_set_features_flag utility routine
  net: thunderx: take into account xdp_features setting tx/rx queues
  net: ena: take into account xdp_features setting tx/rx queues
  veth: take into account device reconfiguration for xdp_features flag
  net/mlx5e: take into account device reconfiguration for xdp_features
    flag

Matteo Croce (1):
  mvpp2: take care of xdp_features when reconfiguring queues

 Documentation/netlink/specs/netdev.yaml       |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_ethtool.c | 15 +++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c  |  6 ++-
 .../ethernet/cavium/thunder/nicvf_ethtool.c   | 17 +++++---
 .../net/ethernet/cavium/thunder/nicvf_main.c  |  4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/marvell/mvpp2/mvpp2_main.c   | 15 +++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h  |  1 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c  | 10 ++++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c | 37 +++++++++++-----
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c  |  3 ++
 drivers/net/veth.c                            | 42 +++++++++++++++++--
 include/net/xdp.h                             | 11 +++++
 include/uapi/linux/netdev.h                   |  2 +
 net/core/xdp.c                                | 26 ++++++++----
 tools/include/uapi/linux/netdev.h             |  2 +
 tools/net/ynl/lib/nlspec.py                   |  6 +--
 tools/net/ynl/ynl-gen-c.py                    | 11 +++--
 17 files changed, 164 insertions(+), 45 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.2