Subject: [PATCH xfrm-next 0/9] Extend packet offload to fully support libreswan

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 10:58:35 +0200

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi Steffen,

The following patches are an outcome of Raed's work to add packet
offload support to libreswan [1].

The series includes:
 * Priority support to IPsec policies
 * Statistics per-SA (visible through "ip -s xfrm state ..." command)
 * Support to IKE policy holes
 * Fine tuning to acquire logic.

--------------------------
Future submission roadmap, which can be seen here [2]:
 * Support packet offload in IPsec tunnel mode
 * Rework lifetime counters support to avoid HW bugs/limitations
 * Some general cleanup.

So how do you want me to route the patches, as they have a dependency between them?
xfrm-next/net-next/mlx5-next?

Thanks

[1] https://github.com/libreswan/libreswan/pull/986q
[2] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/leon/linux-rdma.git/log/?h=xfrm-next

Paul Blakey (3):
  net/mlx5: fs_chains: Refactor to detach chains from tc usage
  net/mlx5: fs_core: Allow ignore_flow_level on TX dest
  net/mlx5e: Use chains for IPsec policy priority offload

Raed Salem (6):
  xfrm: add new device offload acquire flag
  xfrm: copy_to_user_state fetch offloaded SA packets/bytes statistics
  net/mlx5e: Allow policies with reqid 0, to support IKE policy holes
  net/mlx5e: Support IPsec acquire default SA
  net/mlx5e: Use one rule to count all IPsec Tx offloaded traffic
  net/mlx5e: Update IPsec per SA packets/bytes count

 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c       |  71 ++-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.h       |  13 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.c    | 528 ++++++++++++++----
 .../mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.c        |  32 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c   |  20 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c     |   6 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c |   5 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/fs_chains.c        |  89 ++-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/fs_chains.h        |   9 +-
 include/net/xfrm.h                            |   5 +
 net/xfrm/xfrm_state.c                         |   1 +
 net/xfrm/xfrm_user.c                          |   2 +
 12 files changed, 553 insertions(+), 228 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.2