Subject: [PATCH rdma-next v1 0/3] Handle FW failures to destroy QP/RQ objects

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 15:39:25 +0200

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog:
v1: 
 * Dropped EQ changes
v0: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

This series from Patrisious extends mlx5 driver to convey FW failures
back to the upper layers and allow retry to delete these hardware
resources.

Thanks

Patrisious Haddad (3):
  net/mlx5: Nullify qp->dbg pointer post destruction
  RDMA/mlx5: Handling dct common resource destruction upon firmware
    failure
  RDMA/mlx5: Return the firmware result upon destroying QP/RQ

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/qpc.c                  | 13 +++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/debugfs.c |  6 +++---
 2 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.2