Subject: [PATCH net-next v3 0/6] sfc: support TC decap rules

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 11:36:02 +0100

From: Edward Cree <[email-masked]>

This series adds support for offloading tunnel decapsulation TC rules to
 ef100 NICs, allowing matching encapsulated packets to be decapsulated in
 hardware and redirected to VFs.
For now an encap match must be on precisely the following fields:
 ethertype (IPv4 or IPv6), source IP, destination IP, ipproto UDP,
 UDP destination port.  This simplifies checking for overlaps in the
 driver; the hardware supports a wider range of match fields which
 future driver work may expose.

Edward Cree (6):
  sfc: document TC-to-EF100-MAE action translation concepts
  sfc: add notion of match on enc keys to MAE machinery
  sfc: handle enc keys in efx_tc_flower_parse_match()
  sfc: add functions to insert encap matches into the MAE
  sfc: add code to register and unregister encap matches
  sfc: add offloading of 'foreign' TC (decap) rules

 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.c | 227 ++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.h |  11 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc.c  | 600 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc.h  |  37 ++
 4 files changed, 857 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)
---
I'm never quite sure when review tags should carry over to the next version,
so I've retained Simon's only on those patches which are entirely unchanged.
Hope that's right.