Subject: [PATCH net-next v4 0/4] net/sched: act_tunnel_key: add support for TUNNEL_DONT_FRAGMENT

From: Davide Caratti <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:54:51 +0200

- patch 1 extends TC tunnel_key action to add support for TUNNEL_DONT_FRAGMENT 
- patch 2 extends tdc to skip tests when iproute2 support is missing
- patch 3 adds a tdc test case to verify functionality of the control plane
- patch 4 adds a net/forwarding test case to verify functionality of the data plane

v3->v4:
 - remove misleading "failure" wording in the printout (thanks to Pedro
   Tammela)
 - fix permissions (+x) of net/forwarding kselftest 

v2->v3:
 - introduce new "dependsOn" property instead of extending "skip"
   (suggested by Pedro Tammela)
 - fix wrong indentation (thanks to Jakub Kicinski)

v1->v2:
 - split patchset to have test cases in separate patches (thanks to
   Pedro Tammela)
 - change TCA_TUNNEL_KEY_NO_FRAG attribute, so that it is a flag istead
   of u8 (thanks to Jakub Kicinski)
 - add missing TEST_PROGS assignment (thanks to Jakub Kicinski)

Davide Caratti (4):
  net/sched: act_tunnel_key: add support for "don't fragment"
  selftests: tc-testing: add "depends_on" property to skip tests
  selftests: tc-testing: add tunnel_key "nofrag" test case
  selftests: forwarding: add tunnel_key "nofrag" test case

 include/uapi/linux/tc_act/tc_tunnel_key.h     |   1 +
 net/sched/act_tunnel_key.c                    |   5 +
 .../testing/selftests/net/forwarding/Makefile |   1 +
 .../selftests/net/forwarding/tc_tunnel_key.sh | 161 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../creating-testcases/AddingTestCases.txt    |   2 +
 .../tc-tests/actions/tunnel_key.json          |  25 +++
 tools/testing/selftests/tc-testing/tdc.py     |  13 ++
 7 files changed, 208 insertions(+)
 create mode 100755 tools/testing/selftests/net/forwarding/tc_tunnel_key.sh

-- 
2.39.2