Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/10] Improve IPsec limits, ESN and replay window in mlx5

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 11:02:21 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

This series overcomes existing hardware limitations in Mellanox ConnectX
devices around handling IPsec soft and hard limits.

In addition, the ESN logic is tied and added an interface to configure
replay window sequence numbers through existing iproute2 interface.

  ip xfrm state ... [ replay-seq SEQ ] [ replay-oseq SEQ ] 
		    [ replay-seq-hi SEQ ] [ replay-oseq-hi SEQ ]

Thanks

Leon Romanovsky (10):
  net/mlx5e: Factor out IPsec ASO update function
  net/mlx5e: Prevent zero IPsec soft/hard limits
  net/mlx5e: Add SW implementation to support IPsec 64 bit soft and hard
    limits
  net/mlx5e: Overcome slow response for first IPsec ASO WQE
  xfrm: don't require advance ESN callback for packet offload
  net/mlx5e: Remove ESN callbacks if it is not supported
  net/mlx5e: Set IPsec replay sequence numbers
  net/mlx5e: Reduce contention in IPsec workqueue
  net/mlx5e: Generalize IPsec work structs
  net/mlx5e: Simulate missing IPsec TX limits hardware functionality

 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c       | 329 +++++++++++++++---
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.h       |  47 ++-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.c    |  31 +-
 .../mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.c        | 198 ++++++++---
 net/xfrm/xfrm_device.c                        |   2 +-
 5 files changed, 496 insertions(+), 111 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.2