Subject: [PATCH net-next v1 00/10] Support tunnel mode in mlx5 IPsec packet offload

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 15:29:18 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog:
v1:
 * Added Simon's ROB tags
 * Changed some hard coded values to be defines
 * Dropped custom MAC header struct in favor of struct ethhdr
 * Fixed missing returned error
 * Changed "void *" casting to "struct ethhdr *" casting
v0: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

This series extends mlx5 to support tunnel mode in its IPsec packet
offload implementation.

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to ask to apply it directly to netdev tree as PR is not
really needed here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Leon Romanovsky (10):
  net/mlx5e: Add IPsec packet offload tunnel bits
  net/mlx5e: Check IPsec packet offload tunnel capabilities
  net/mlx5e: Configure IPsec SA tables to support tunnel mode
  net/mlx5e: Prepare IPsec packet reformat code for tunnel mode
  net/mlx5e: Support IPsec RX packet offload in tunnel mode
  net/mlx5e: Support IPsec TX packet offload in tunnel mode
  net/mlx5e: Listen to ARP events to update IPsec L2 headers in tunnel
    mode
  net/mlx5: Allow blocking encap changes in eswitch
  net/mlx5e: Create IPsec table with tunnel support only when encap is
    disabled
  net/mlx5e: Accept tunnel mode for IPsec packet offload

 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c       | 202 ++++++++++++++-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.h       |  11 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.c    | 239 +++++++++++++++---
 .../mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.c        |   6 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.h |  14 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c     |  48 ++++
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                 |   8 +-
 7 files changed, 481 insertions(+), 47 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.2