Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/5] Fixes to mlx5 IPsec implementation

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 11:02:46 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

This small patchset includes various fixes and one refactoring patch
which I collected for the features sent in this cycle, with one exception -
first patch.

First patch fixes code which was introduced in previous cycle, however I
was able to trigger FW error only in custom debug code, so don't see a
need to send it to net-rc.

Thanks

Leon Romanovsky (5):
  net/mlx5e: Fix FW error while setting IPsec policy block action
  net/mlx5e: Don't overwrite extack message returned from IPsec SA
    validator
  net/mlx5e: Compare all fields in IPv6 address
  net/mlx5e: Properly release work data structure
  net/mlx5e: Refactor duplicated code in mlx5e_ipsec_init_macs

 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c       | 53 +++++++++----------
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.h       |  2 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.c    | 16 +++---
 3 files changed, 35 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)

-- 
2.40.0