Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/4] sfc: more flexible encap matches on TC decap rules

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 15:19:50 +0100

From: Edward Cree <[email-masked]>

This series extends the TC offload support on EF100 to support optionally
 matching on the IP ToS and UDP source port of the outer header in rules
 performing tunnel decapsulation.  Both of these fields allow masked
 matches if the underlying hardware supports it (current EF100 hardware
 supports masking on ToS, but only exact-match on source port).
Given that the source port is typically populated from a hash of inner
 header entropy, it's not clear whether filtering on it is useful, but
 since we can support it we may as well expose the capability.

Edward Cree (4):
  sfc: release encap match in efx_tc_flow_free()
  sfc: populate enc_ip_tos matches in MAE outer rules
  sfc: support TC decap rules matching on enc_ip_tos
  sfc: support TC decap rules matching on enc_src_port

 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.c |  28 ++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.h |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc.c  | 205 +++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc.h  |  27 +++++
 4 files changed, 197 insertions(+), 64 deletions(-)