Subject: [PATCH v2 net-next 0/2] add page_pool support for page recycling in veth driver

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 20:54:31 +0200

Introduce page_pool support in veth driver in order to recycle pages in
veth_convert_skb_to_xdp_buff routine and avoid reallocating the skb through
the page allocator when we run a xdp program on the device and we receive
skbs from the stack.

Change since v1:
- remove page_pool checks in veth_convert_skb_to_xdp_buff() before allocating
  the pages
- recycle pages in the hot cache if build_skb fails in
  veth_convert_skb_to_xdp_buff()

Lorenzo Bianconi (2):
  net: veth: add page_pool for page recycling
  net: veth: add page_pool stats

 drivers/net/Kconfig |  2 ++
 drivers/net/veth.c  | 68 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 2 files changed, 63 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.40.0