Subject: [PATCH ethtool 0/3] Fix issues found by gcc -fanalyze

From: Nicholas Vinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 18:50:49 -0400

This patch series provides updates to correct issues found by gcc -fanalyze. The
issues were found by specifying the following flags when building:

CFLAGS="-march=native -O2 -pipe -fanalyzer -Werror=analyzer-va-arg-type-mismatch
            -Werror=analyzer-va-list-exhausted -Werror=analyzer-va-list-leak
            -Werror=analyzer-va-list-use-after-va-end"

CXXCFLAGS="-march=native -O2 -pipe -fanalyzer
            -Werror=analyzer-va-arg-type-mismatch
            -Werror=analyzer-va-list-exhausted
            -Werror=analyzer-va-list-leak
            -Werror=analyzer-va-list-use-after-va-end"

LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed"

GCC version is gcc (Gentoo 13.1.0-r1 p1) 13.1.0

Nicholas Vinson (3):
  Update FAM syntax to conform to std C.
  Fix reported memory leak.
  Fix potentinal null-pointer derference issues.

 ethtool.c          | 24 +++++++++++++-----------
 netlink/features.c | 24 ++++++++++++++++++------
 2 files changed, 31 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

-- 
2.40.1