Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/4] selftests: fcnal: Test SO_DONTROUTE socket option.

From: Guillaume Nault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2023 14:02:35 +0200

The objective is to cover kernel paths that use the RTO_ONLINK flag
in .flowi4_tos. This way we'll be able to safely remove this flag in
the future by properly setting .flowi4_scope instead. With these
selftests in place, we can make sure this won't introduce regressions.

For more context, the final objective is to convert .flowi4_tos to
dscp_t, to ensure that ECN bits don't influence route and fib-rule
lookups (see commit a410a0cf9885 ("ipv6: Define dscp_t and stop taking
ECN bits into account in fib6-rules")).

These selftests only cover IPv4, as SO_DONTROUTE has no effect on IPv6
sockets.

Guillaume Nault (4):
  selftests: Add SO_DONTROUTE option to nettest.
  selftests: fcnal: Test SO_DONTROUTE on TCP sockets.
  selftests: fcnal: Test SO_DONTROUTE on UDP sockets.
  selftests: fcnal: Test SO_DONTROUTE on raw and ping sockets.

 tools/testing/selftests/net/fcnal-test.sh | 105 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/net/nettest.c     |  32 ++++++-
 2 files changed, 135 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.30.2