Subject: [PATCHv3 net 0/3] tipc: fix the mtu update in link mtu negotiation

From: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 15:52:26 -0400

This patchset fixes a crash caused by a too small MTU carried in the
activate msg. Note that as such malicious packet does not exist in
the normal env, the fix won't break any application

The 1st patch introduces a function to calculate the minimum MTU for
the bearer, and the 2nd patch fixes the crash with this helper. While
at it, the 3rd patch fixes the udp bearer mtu update by netlink with
this helper.

Xin Long (3):
  tipc: add tipc_bearer_min_mtu to calculate min mtu
  tipc: do not update mtu if msg_max is too small in mtu negotiation
  tipc: check the bearer min mtu properly when setting it by netlink

 net/tipc/bearer.c    | 17 +++++++++++++++--
 net/tipc/bearer.h    |  3 +++
 net/tipc/link.c      |  9 ++++++---
 net/tipc/udp_media.c |  5 +++--
 4 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.1