Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] wifi: mt76: mt7915: add support for MT7981

From: Daniel Golle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 15:23:27 +0200

Add support for the MediaTek MT7981 SoC which is similar to the MT7986
but with a newer IP cores and only 2x ARM Cortex-A53 instead of 4x.
Unlike MT7986 the MT7981 can only connect a single wireless frontend,
usually MT7976 is used for DBDC.
To distinguish the MT7981 Wi-Fi MAC, add new device tree compatible
'mediatek,mt7981-wmac'.

Changes since v1:
 * rename mt7986_* to mt798x_* where appropriate
 * WARN_ON(1) if neither is_mt7981() nor is_mt7986() returns true
 * add device tree bindings for mediatek,mt7981-wmac

Alexander Couzens (1):
  wifi: mt76: mt7915: add support for MT7981

Daniel Golle (1):
  dt-bindings: net: wireless: mt76: add bindings for MT7981

 .../bindings/net/wireless/mediatek,mt76.yaml  |   1 +
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac.h  |  10 ++
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/Kconfig |   6 +-
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/Makefile    |   2 +-
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/coredump.c  |   7 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/dma.c   |   6 +-
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/eeprom.c    |   7 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/init.c  |   6 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mac.c   |   2 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mcu.c   |   3 +
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mmio.c  |  17 +-
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mt7915.h    |  14 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/regs.h  |  13 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/soc.c   | 162 ++++++++++++------
 14 files changed, 180 insertions(+), 76 deletions(-)

base-commit: 0d9b41daa5907756a31772d8af8ac5ff25cf17c1
-- 
2.40.1