Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/8] mlxsw, selftests: Cleanups

From: Petr Machata <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 18:20:04 +0200

This patchset consolidates a number of disparate items that can all be
considered cleanups. They are all related to mlxsw in that they are
directly in mlxsw code, or in selftests that mlxsw heavily uses.

- patch #1 fixes a comment, patch #2 propagates an extack

- patches #3 and #4 tweak several loops to query a resource once and cache
  in a local variable instead of querying on each iteration

- patches #5 and #6 fix selftest diagrams, and #7 adds a missing diagram
  into an existing test

- patch #8 disables a PVID on a bridge in a selftest that should not need
  said PVID

Petr Machata (8):
  mlxsw: spectrum_router: Clarify a comment
  mlxsw: spectrum_router: Use extack in
    mlxsw_sp~_rif_ipip_lb_configure()
  mlxsw: spectrum_router: Do not query MAX_RIFS on each iteration
  mlxsw: spectrum_router: Do not query MAX_VRS on each iteration
  selftests: mlxsw: ingress_rif_conf_1d: Fix the diagram
  selftests: mlxsw: egress_vid_classification: Fix the diagram
  selftests: router_bridge_vlan: Add a diagram
  selftests: router_bridge_vlan: Set vlan_default_pvid 0 on the bridge

 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_router.c | 26 ++++++++++++-------
 .../net/mlxsw/egress_vid_classification.sh    |  5 ++--
 .../drivers/net/mlxsw/ingress_rif_conf_1d.sh  |  5 ++--
 .../net/forwarding/router_bridge_vlan.sh      | 24 ++++++++++++++++-
 4 files changed, 43 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

-- 
2.40.1