Subject: [PATCH rdma-next v2 0/4] Handle FW failures to destroy QP/RQ objects

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 13:14:03 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog:
v2:
 * Reworked DCT patch
v1: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]
 * Dropped EQ changes
v0: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

This series from Patrisious extends mlx5 driver to convey FW failures
back to the upper layers and allow retry to delete these hardware
resources.

Thanks

Leon Romanovsky (1):
  RDMA/mlx5: Reduce QP table exposure

Patrisious Haddad (3):
  net/mlx5: Nullify qp->dbg pointer post destruction
  RDMA/mlx5: Handle DCT QP logic separately from low level QP interface
  RDMA/mlx5: Return the firmware result upon destroying QP/RQ

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h          |  1 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/qp.h               | 12 ++-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/qpc.c              | 93 +++++++++++--------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/debugfs.c |  6 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                   | 10 --
 5 files changed, 69 insertions(+), 53 deletions(-)

-- 
2.40.1