Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/6] sfc: TC encap actions offload

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 20:17:33 +0100

From: Edward Cree <[email-masked]>

This series adds support for offloading TC tunnel_key set actions to the
 EF100 driver, supporting VxLAN and GENEVE tunnels over IPv4 or IPv6.

Edward Cree (6):
  sfc: add fallback action-set-lists for TC offload
  sfc: some plumbing towards TC encap action offload
  sfc: add function to atomically update a rule in the MAE
  sfc: MAE functions to create/update/delete encap headers
  sfc: neighbour lookup for TC encap action offload
  sfc: generate encap headers for TC offload

 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/Makefile           |   3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_netdev.c     |  34 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.c              | 113 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.h              |   8 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/net_driver.h       |   3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc.c               | 182 ++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc.h               |  23 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc_bindings.c      |  13 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc_bindings.h      |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc_encap_actions.c | 742 ++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc_encap_actions.h |  99 +++
 11 files changed, 1214 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc_encap_actions.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc_encap_actions.h