Subject: [PATCH net 0/2] selftests: fix mptcp_join test

From: Andrea Claudi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 14:19:50 +0200

This series fixes two mptcp_join testcases.
- '001 implicit EP' fails because of:
  - missing iproute support for mptcp 'implicit' flag, fixed with
    iproute2-next commit 3a2535a41854 ("mptcp: add support for implicit
    flag")
  - pm_nl_check_endpoint expecting two ip addresses, while only one is
    present in the iproute output;
- '002 delete and re-add' fails because the endpoint delete command
  provide both id and ip address, while address should be provided only
  if id is 0.

Andrea Claudi (2):
  selftests: mptcp: join: fix 'delete and re-add' test
  selftests: mptcp: join: fix 'implicit EP' test

 tools/testing/selftests/net/mptcp/mptcp_join.sh | 7 ++++---
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.41.0