Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/12] mlx5 IPsec packet offload support in eswitch mode

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 12:28:58 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

This series from Jianbo adds mlx5 IPsec packet offload support in eswitch
offloaded mode.

Thanks

Jianbo Liu (12):
  net/mlx5e: Add function to get IPsec offload namespace
  net/mlx5e: Change the parameter of IPsec RX skb handle function
  net/mlx5e: Prepare IPsec packet offload for switchdev mode
  net/mlx5e: Refactor IPsec RX tables creation and destruction
  net/mlx5e: Support IPsec packet offload for RX in switchdev mode
  net/mlx5e: Handle IPsec offload for RX datapath in switchdev mode
  net/mlx5e: Refactor IPsec TX tables creation
  net/mlx5e: Support IPsec packet offload for TX in switchdev mode
  net/mlx5: Compare with old_dest param to modify rule destination
  net/mlx5e: Make IPsec offload work together with eswitch and TC
  net/mlx5e: Modify and restore TC rules for IPSec TX rules
  net/mlx5e: Add get IPsec offload stats for uplink representor

 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/Makefile  |   4 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rep/tc.c   |  17 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c       |   2 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.h       |  65 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.c    | 626 ++++++++++++------
 .../mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.c        |   3 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_rxtx.c  |  25 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_rxtx.h  |   6 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c  |   1 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c   |   3 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/ipsec_fs.c         | 325 +++++++++
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/ipsec_fs.h         |  67 ++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.h |  17 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c     | 174 ++++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c |  14 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/eswitch.h                  |   3 +
 include/linux/mlx5/fs.h                       |   2 +
 17 files changed, 1141 insertions(+), 213 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/ipsec_fs.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/ipsec_fs.h

-- 
2.41.0