Subject: [RFC PATCH 00/10] net: phy/stmmac: Add Loongson platform support

From: Feiyang Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 10:46:52 +0800

Add driver for Loongson PHY. Extend stmmac functions and macros for
Loongson DWMAC. Add LS7A support for dwmac_loongson.

Feiyang Chen (10):
  net: phy: Add driver for Loongson PHY
  net: stmmac: Pass stmmac_priv and chan in some callbacks
  net: stmmac: dwmac1000: Allow platforms to choose some register
    offsets
  net: stmmac: dwmac1000: Add multi-channel support
  net: stmmac: dwmac1000: Add 64-bit DMA support
  net: stmmac: dwmac1000: Add Loongson register definitions
  net: stmmac: Add Loongson HWIF entry
  net: stmmac: dwmac-loongson: Add LS7A support
  net: stmmac: dwmac-loongson: Add 64-bit DMA and multi-vector support
  net: stmmac: dwmac-loongson: Add GNET support

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/Kconfig   |   1 +
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/chain_mode.c  |  28 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/common.h  |   3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/descs.h   |   7 +
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/descs_com.h   |  49 ++--
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-loongson.c  | 214 +++++++++++++-----
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-sun8i.c |  20 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac1000.h   |   4 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac1000_core.c  |  63 ++++--
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac1000_dma.c   | 110 +++++++--
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac100_core.c   |  12 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac100_dma.c    |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_core.c |  11 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_descs.c    |  19 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_dma.c  |   8 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac_dma.h   | 210 +++++++++--------
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac_lib.c   | 156 +++++++++++--
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c   |  11 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_descs.c  |  17 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c    |   8 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/enh_desc.c    |  38 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.c    |  48 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h    |  77 ++++---
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/norm_desc.c   |  17 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/ring_mode.c   | 105 +++++++--
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c |  31 ++-
 drivers/net/phy/Kconfig                       |   5 +
 drivers/net/phy/Makefile                      |   1 +
 drivers/net/phy/loongson-phy.c                |  69 ++++++
 drivers/net/phy/phy_device.c                  |  16 ++
 include/linux/phy.h                           |   2 +
 include/linux/stmmac.h                        |  51 +++++
 32 files changed, 1054 insertions(+), 359 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/phy/loongson-phy.c

-- 
2.39.3