Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/4] Support UDP encapsulation in packet offload mode

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 12:26:52 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

As was raised by Ilia in this thread [1], the ESP over UDP feature is
supported in packet offload mode. So comes this series, which adds
relevant bits to the mlx5 driver and opens XFRM core code to accept
such configuration.

NAT-T is part of IKEv2 and strongswan uses it automatically [2].

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]
[2] https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/1/wiki/NatTraversal

Leon Romanovsky (4):
  net/mlx5: Add relevant capabilities bits to support NAT-T
  net/mlx5e: Check for IPsec NAT-T support
  net/mlx5e: Support IPsec NAT-T functionality
  xfrm: Support UDP encapsulation in packet offload mode

 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c       | 27 +++++++-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.h       | 12 +++-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.c    | 61 ++++++++++++++-----
 .../mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.c        |  6 ++
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                 |  7 ++-
 net/xfrm/xfrm_device.c                        | 13 ++--
 6 files changed, 100 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)

-- 
2.41.0