Subject: [PATCH v2 00/10] stmmac: Add Loongson platform support

From: Feiyang Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 15:15:44 +0800

Extend stmmac functions and macros for Loongson DWMAC.
Add LS7A support for dwmac_loongson.

Feiyang Chen (10):
  net: stmmac: Pass stmmac_priv and chan in some callbacks
  net: stmmac: dwmac1000: Allow platforms to choose some register
    offsets
  net: stmmac: dwmac1000: Add multi-channel support
  net: stmmac: dwmac1000: Add 64-bit DMA support
  net: stmmac: dwmac1000: Add Loongson register definitions
  net: stmmac: Add Loongson HWIF entry
  net: stmmac: dwmac-loongson: Add LS7A support
  net: stmmac: dwmac-loongson: Disable flow control for GMAC
  net: stmmac: dwmac-loongson: Add 64-bit DMA and multi-vector support
  net: stmmac: dwmac-loongson: Add GNET support

 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/chain_mode.c  |  28 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/common.h  |   3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/descs.h   |   7 +
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/descs_com.h   |  49 +++-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-loongson.c  | 246 +++++++++++++-----
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-sun8i.c |  20 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac1000.h   |   4 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac1000_core.c  |  63 +++--
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac1000_dma.c   | 110 +++++++-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac100_core.c   |  12 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac100_dma.c    |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_core.c |  11 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_descs.c    |  19 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_dma.c  |   8 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac_dma.h   | 210 ++++++++-------
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac_lib.c   | 156 +++++++++--
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c   |  11 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_descs.c  |  17 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c    |   8 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/enh_desc.c    |  38 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.c    |  48 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h    |  77 +++---
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/norm_desc.c   |  17 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/ring_mode.c   | 105 ++++++--
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ethtool.c  |   6 +
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c |  38 ++-
 include/linux/stmmac.h                        |  54 ++++
 27 files changed, 997 insertions(+), 370 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.3