Subject: [PATCH net 0/3] mlx5 IPsec fixes

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 14:58:39 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

The following patches are combination of Jianbo's work on IPsec eswitch mode
together with our internal review toward addition of TCP protocol selectors
support to IPSec packet offload.

Despite not-being fix, the first patch helps us to make second one more
clear, so I'm asking to apply it anyway as part of this series.

Thanks

Jianbo Liu (2):
  net/mlx5: fs_core: Make find_closest_ft more generic
  net/mlx5: fs_core: Skip the FTs in the same FS_TYPE_PRIO_CHAINS
    fs_prio

Leon Romanovsky (1):
  net/mlx5e: Set proper IPsec source port in L4 selector

 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.c    |   4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c | 103 ++++++++++++++----
 2 files changed, 85 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

-- 
2.41.0