Subject: [PATCH 0/4][next] i40e: Replace one-element arrays with flexible-array members

From: "Gustavo A. R. Silva" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 23:04:48 -0600

Replace one-element arrays with flexible-array members in multiple
structures.

This results in no differences in binary output.

Gustavo A. R. Silva (4):
  i40e: Replace one-element array with flex-array member in struct
    i40e_package_header
  i40e: Replace one-element array with flex-array member in struct
    i40e_profile_segment
  i40e: Replace one-element array with flex-array member in struct
    i40e_section_table
  i40e: Replace one-element array with flex-array member in struct
    i40e_profile_aq_section

 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_ddp.c  | 4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_type.h | 8 ++++----
 2 files changed, 6 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1