Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 00/10] net: fs_enet: Driver cleanup

From: Christophe Leroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 15:30:10 +0200

Over the years, platform and driver initialisation have evolved into
more generic ways, and driver or platform specific stuff has gone
away, leaving stale objects behind.

This series aims at cleaning all that up for fs_enet ethernet driver.

Changes in v2:
- Remove a trailing whitespace in the old struct moved in patch 7.
- Include powerpc people and list that I forgot when sending v1
(and Rob as expected by Patchwork for patch 6, not sure why)

Christophe Leroy (10):
  net: fs_enet: Remove set but not used variable
  net: fs_enet: Fix address space and base types mismatches
  net: fs_enet: Remove fs_get_id()
  net: fs_enet: Remove unused fields in fs_platform_info struct
  net: fs_enet: Remove has_phy field in fs_platform_info struct
  net: fs_enet: Remove stale prototypes from fsl_soc.c
  net: fs_enet: Move struct fs_platform_info into fs_enet.h
  net: fs_enet: Don't include fs_enet_pd.h when not needed
  net: fs_enet: Remove linux/fs_enet_pd.h
  net: fs_enet: Use cpm_muram_xxx() functions instead of cpm_dpxxx()
    macros

 MAINTAINERS                                   |   1 -
 arch/powerpc/platforms/8xx/adder875.c         |   1 -
 arch/powerpc/platforms/8xx/mpc885ads_setup.c  |   1 -
 arch/powerpc/platforms/8xx/tqm8xx_setup.c     |   1 -
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_soc.c                 |   3 -
 .../ethernet/freescale/fs_enet/fs_enet-main.c |   2 -
 .../net/ethernet/freescale/fs_enet/fs_enet.h  |  19 +-
 .../net/ethernet/freescale/fs_enet/mac-fcc.c  |   4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/freescale/fs_enet/mac-fec.c  |  14 --
 .../net/ethernet/freescale/fs_enet/mac-scc.c  |   8 +-
 .../ethernet/freescale/fs_enet/mii-bitbang.c  |   4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/freescale/fs_enet/mii-fec.c  |   1 +
 include/linux/fs_enet_pd.h                    | 165 ------------------
 13 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 197 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 include/linux/fs_enet_pd.h

-- 
2.41.0