Subject: [PATCH v2 net-next 0/7] sfc: basic conntrack offload

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 14:48:04 +0100

From: Edward Cree <[email-masked]>

Support offloading tracked connections and matching against them in
 TC chains on the PF and on representors.
Later patch serieses will add NAT and conntrack-on-tunnel-netdevs;
 keep it simple for now.

Edward Cree (7):
  sfc: add MAE table machinery for conntrack table
  sfc: functions to register for conntrack zone offload
  sfc: functions to insert/remove conntrack entries to MAE hardware
  sfc: offload conntrack flow entries (match only) from CT zones
  sfc: handle non-zero chain_index on TC rules
  sfc: conntrack state matches in TC rules
  sfc: offload left-hand side rules for conntrack

 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/Makefile       |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/bitfield.h     |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.c          | 827 +++++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.h          |  12 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mcdi.h         |  14 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc.c           | 533 ++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc.h           |  86 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc_conntrack.c | 533 +++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc_conntrack.h |  55 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc_counters.c  |   8 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc_counters.h  |   4 +
 11 files changed, 2039 insertions(+), 37 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc_conntrack.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc_conntrack.h