Subject: [PATCH net 0/4] mlxsw: Fixes for Spectrum-4

From: Petr Machata <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 15:58:21 +0200

This patchset contains an assortment of fixes for mlxsw Spectrum-4 support.

Amit Cohen (1):
  mlxsw: Fix the size of 'VIRT_ROUTER_MSB'

Danielle Ratson (1):
  mlxsw: pci: Set time stamp fields also when its type is MIRROR_UTC

Ido Schimmel (2):
  mlxsw: reg: Fix SSPR register layout
  selftests: mlxsw: Fix test failure on Spectrum-4

 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/core_acl_flex_keys.c |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/pci.c        |  8 ++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/reg.h        |  9 ---------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum2_mr_tcam.c  |  2 +-
 .../mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_acl_flex_keys.c      |  4 ++--
 .../selftests/drivers/net/mlxsw/sharedbuffer.sh  | 16 ++++++----------
 6 files changed, 17 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)

-- 
2.41.0