Subject: [PATCH v4 00/11] stmmac: Add Loongson platform support

From: Feiyang Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 17:40:25 +0800

Add and extend stmmac functions and macros for Loongson DWMAC.
Add LS7A support and GNET support for dwmac_loongson.

Split the code for extended GMAC (dwegmac) from dwmac1000, try
not to mix up registers and core id.

Some features of Loongson platforms are bound to the GMAC_VERSION
register. We have to read its value in dwmac-loongson in order to
get the correct channel number and DMA configuration.

The current usage of stmmac_request_irq_multi_msi() is limited to
dwmac-intel. While it appears that setting irq_flags might not be
necessary for dwmac-intel, it should be configured for other drivers
like dwmac-loongson. I've observed many drivers directly setting
irq_flags within their probe functions or data structures without
referencing the DT. Since I'm unsure about the proper handling of
irq_flags, I've chosen to retain the code as-is.

Feiyang Chen (11):
  net: stmmac: Pass stmmac_priv and chan in some callbacks
  stmmac: dwmac1000: Add 64-bit DMA support
  stmmac: Add extended GMAC support for Loongson platforms
  net: stmmac: Allow platforms to set irq_flags
  net: stmmac: dwmac-loongson: Refactor code for loongson_dwmac_probe()
  net: stmmac: dwmac-loongson: Add LS7A support
  net: stmmac: dwmac-loongson: Add 64-bit DMA and MSI support
  net: stmmac: dwegmac: Fix channel numbers
  net: stmmac: dwmac-loongson: Disable flow control for GMAC
  net: stmmac: dwegmac: Disable coe
  net: stmmac: dwmac-loongson: Add GNET support

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/Makefile  |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/chain_mode.c  |  29 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/common.h  |   3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/descs.h   |   7 +
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/descs_com.h   |  47 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwegmac.h | 332 +++++++++++
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwegmac_core.c    | 552 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwegmac_dma.c | 522 +++++++++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwegmac_dma.h | 190 ++++++
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-loongson.c  | 338 ++++++++---
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-sun8i.c |  22 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac1000_core.c  |   9 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac1000_dma.c   |  54 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac100_core.c   |   9 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac100_dma.c    |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_core.c |  11 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_descs.c    |  17 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_dma.c  |   8 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_dma.h  |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_lib.c  |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac_dma.h   |  22 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac_lib.c   |   5 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c   |  11 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_descs.c  |  17 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c    |  10 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/enh_desc.c    |  38 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.c    |  66 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h    |  73 ++-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/norm_desc.c   |  17 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/ring_mode64.c | 158 +++++
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ethtool.c  |   8 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c |  34 +-
 include/linux/stmmac.h                        |  11 +
 33 files changed, 2410 insertions(+), 218 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwegmac.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwegmac_core.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwegmac_dma.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwegmac_dma.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/ring_mode64.c

-- 
2.39.3