Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/15] Add WED support for MT7988 chipset

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 16:38:05 +0200

Similar to MT7622 and MT7986, introduce Wireless Ethernet Dispatcher (WED)
support for MT7988 chipset in order to offload to the hw packet engine traffic
received from LAN/WAN device to WLAN nic (MT7996E).
Add WED RX support in order to offload traffic received by WLAN nic to the
wired interfaces (LAN/WAN).

Lorenzo Bianconi (11):
  dt-bindings: soc: mediatek: mt7986-wo-ccif: add binding for MT7988 SoC
  dt-bindings: arm: mediatek: mt7622-wed: add WED binding for MT7988 SoC
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: introduce versioning utility routines
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: introduce mtk_wed_wdma_get_desc_size utility
    routine
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: do not configure rx offload if not supported
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: rename mtk_rxbm_desc in mtk_wed_bm_desc
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: introduce mtk_wed_buf structure
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: move mem_region array out of
    mtk_wed_mcu_load_firmware
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: make memory region optional
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: refactor mtk_wed_check_wfdma_rx_fill routine
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: debugfs: move wed_v2 specific regs out of regs
    array

Sujuan Chen (4):
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: introduce WED support for MT7988
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: introduce partial AMSDU offload support for
    MT7988
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: introduce hw_rro support for MT7988
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: debugfs: add WED 3.0 debugfs entries

 .../arm/mediatek/mediatek,mt7622-wed.yaml     |    1 +
 .../soc/mediatek/mediatek,mt7986-wo-ccif.yaml |    1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_eth_soc.c   |    1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_eth_soc.h   |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe.c       |    4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe.h       |   19 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe_offload.c   |    6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed.c       | 1081 +++++++++++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed.h       |   45 +
 .../net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_debugfs.c   |  400 +++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_mcu.c   |   95 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_regs.h  |  304 ++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_wo.h    |    3 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mmio.c  |    2 +-
 include/linux/netdevice.h                     |    1 +
 include/linux/soc/mediatek/mtk_wed.h          |   76 +-
 16 files changed, 1748 insertions(+), 293 deletions(-)

-- 
2.41.0