Subject: [PATCH rdma-next 0/6] Add 800Gb (XDR) speed support

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 13:07:39 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

This series extends RDMA subsystem and mlx5_ib driver to support 800Gb
(XDR) speed which was added to IBTA v1.7 specification.

Thanks

Or Har-Toov (2):
  IB/core: Add support for XDR link speed
  IB/mlx5: Expose XDR speed through MAD

Patrisious Haddad (4):
  IB/mlx5: Add support for 800G_8X lane speed
  IB/mlx5: Rename 400G_8X speed to comply to naming convention
  IB/mlx5: Adjust mlx5 rate mapping to support 800Gb
  RDMA/ipoib: Add support for XDR speed in ethtool

 drivers/infiniband/core/sysfs.c                   |  4 ++++
 drivers/infiniband/core/uverbs_std_types_device.c |  3 ++-
 drivers/infiniband/core/verbs.c                   |  3 +++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mad.c                  | 13 +++++++++++++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c                 |  6 +++++-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/qp.c                   |  2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/ipoib_ethtool.c      |  2 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/port.c    |  3 ++-
 include/linux/mlx5/port.h                         |  3 ++-
 include/rdma/ib_mad.h                             |  2 ++
 include/rdma/ib_verbs.h                           |  2 ++
 include/uapi/rdma/ib_user_ioctl_verbs.h           |  3 ++-
 12 files changed, 40 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

-- 
2.41.0