Subject: [PATCH mlx5-next 0/9] Support IPsec packet offload in multiport RoCE devices

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 15:10:26 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

This series from Patrisious extends mlx5 to support IPsec packet offload
in multiport devices (MPV, see [1] for more details).

These devices have single flow steering logic and two netdev interfaces,
which require extra logic to manage IPsec configurations as they performed
on netdevs.

Thanks

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rdma/[email-masked]/

Thanks

Patrisious Haddad (9):
  RDMA/mlx5: Send events from IB driver about device affiliation state
  net/mlx5: Register mlx5e priv to devcom in MPV mode
  net/mlx5: Store devcom pointer inside IPsec RoCE
  net/mlx5: Add alias flow table bits
  net/mlx5: Implement alias object allow and create functions
  net/mlx5: Add create alias flow table function to ipsec roce
  net/mlx5: Configure IPsec steering for egress RoCEv2 MPV traffic
  net/mlx5: Configure IPsec steering for ingress RoCEv2 MPV traffic
  net/mlx5: Handle IPsec steering upon master unbind/bind

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c             |  17 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c |  70 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h  |   8 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c       |   3 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.h       |  25 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.c    | 122 +++-
 .../mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.c        |   3 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c |  63 ++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c |  10 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/devcom.h  |   1 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/ipsec_fs_roce.c    | 542 +++++++++++++++++-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/ipsec_fs_roce.h    |  14 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c    |   6 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/mlx5_core.h   |  22 +
 include/linux/mlx5/device.h                   |   2 +
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                   |   2 +
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                 |  56 +-
 17 files changed, 925 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)

-- 
2.41.0