Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] mlxsw: Provide enhancements and new feature

From: Petr Machata <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 19:18:35 +0200

Vadim Pasternak writes:

Patch #1 - Optimize transaction size for efficient retrieval of module
           data.
Patch #3 - Enable thermal zone binding with new cooling device.
Patch #4 - Employ standard macros for dividing buffer into the chunks.

Vadim Pasternak (3):
  mlxsw: reg: Limit MTBR register payload to a single data record
  mlxsw: core: Extend allowed list of external cooling devices for
    thermal zone binding
  mlxsw: i2c: Utilize standard macros for dividing buffer into chunks

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/core_env.c     | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/core_hwmon.c   | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/core_thermal.c | 1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/i2c.c          | 4 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/reg.h          | 6 +++---
 5 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.41.0