Subject: [PATCHv2 nf 0/2] netfilter: handle the sctp collision properly and add selftest

From: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 13:17:52 -0400

Patch 1/2 is to fix the insufficient processing for sctp collision in netfilter
nf_conntrack, and Patch 2/2 is to add a selftest for it, as Florian suggested.

Xin Long (2):
  netfilter: handle the connecting collision properly in
    nf_conntrack_proto_sctp
  selftests: netfilter: test for sctp collision processing in
    nf_conntrack

 include/linux/netfilter/nf_conntrack_sctp.h   |  1 +
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_proto_sctp.c       | 43 ++++++--
 tools/testing/selftests/netfilter/Makefile    |  5 +-
 .../netfilter/conntrack_sctp_collision.sh     | 89 +++++++++++++++++
 .../selftests/netfilter/sctp_collision.c      | 99 +++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 225 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 tools/testing/selftests/netfilter/conntrack_sctp_collision.sh
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/netfilter/sctp_collision.c

-- 
2.39.1