Subject: [PATCH v5 0/3] convert write_threads, write_version and write_ports to netlink commands

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 18:12:42 +0100

Introduce write_threads, write_version and write_ports netlink
commands similar to the ones available through the procfs.

Changes since v4:
- rebase on top of nfsd-next tree
Changes since v3:
- drop write_maxconn and write_maxblksize for the moment
- add write_version and write_ports commands
Changes since v2:
- use u32 to store nthreads in nfsd_nl_threads_set_doit
- rename server-attr in control-plane in nfsd.yaml specs
Changes since v1:
- remove write_v4_end_grace command
- add write_maxblksize and write_maxconn netlink commands

This patch can be tested with user-space tool reported below:
https://github.com/LorenzoBianconi/nfsd-netlink.git

Lorenzo Bianconi (3):
  NFSD: convert write_threads to netlink command
  NFSD: convert write_version to netlink command
  NFSD: convert write_ports to netlink command

 Documentation/netlink/specs/nfsd.yaml |  83 ++++++++
 fs/nfsd/netlink.c                     |  54 ++++++
 fs/nfsd/netlink.h                     |   8 +
 fs/nfsd/nfsctl.c                      | 267 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 include/uapi/linux/nfsd_netlink.h     |  30 +++
 tools/net/ynl/generated/nfsd-user.c   | 254 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 tools/net/ynl/generated/nfsd-user.h   | 156 +++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 845 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.43.0