Subject: [PATCH mlx5-next v1 0/5] Expose c0 and SW encap ICM for RDMA

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 16:01:33 +0200

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog:
v1:
 * Reordered patches
v0: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

These two series from Mark and Shun extend RDMA mlx5 API.

Mark's series provides c0 register used to match egress
traffic sent by local device.

Shun's series adds new type for ICM area.

Thanks

Mark Bloch (2):
  net/mlx5: E-Switch, expose eswitch manager vport
  RDMA/mlx5: Expose register c0 for RDMA device

Shun Hao (3):
  net/mlx5: Introduce indirect-sw-encap ICM properties
  RDMA/mlx5: Support handling of SW encap ICM area
  net/mlx5: Manage ICM type of SW encap

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/dm.c               |  5 +++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c             | 24 ++++++++++++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mr.c               |  1 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.h |  7 ----
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/dm.c  | 38 ++++++++++++++++++-
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                   |  1 +
 include/linux/mlx5/eswitch.h                  |  8 ++++
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                 |  9 ++++-
 include/uapi/rdma/mlx5-abi.h                  |  2 +
 include/uapi/rdma/mlx5_user_ioctl_verbs.h     |  1 +
 10 files changed, 86 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

-- 
2.43.0