Subject: [PATCH net 0/6] mlxsw: Miscellaneous fixes

From: Petr Machata <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 16:04:15 +0100

This patchset is a bric-a-brac of fixes for bugs impacting mlxsw.

- Patches #1 and #2 fix issues in ACL handling error paths.
- Patch #3 fixes stack corruption in ACL code that a recent FW update
  has uncovered.

- Patch #4 fixes an issue in handling of IPIP next hops.

- Patch #5 fixes a typo in a the qos_pfc selftest
- Patch #6 fixes the same selftest to work with 8-lane ports.

Amit Cohen (3):
  mlxsw: spectrum_acl_erp: Fix error flow of pool allocation failure
  selftests: mlxsw: qos_pfc: Remove wrong description
  selftests: mlxsw: qos_pfc: Adjust the test to support 8 lanes

Ido Schimmel (2):
  mlxsw: spectrum_acl_tcam: Fix NULL pointer dereference in error path
  mlxsw: spectrum_acl_tcam: Fix stack corruption

Petr Machata (1):
  mlxsw: spectrum_router: Register netdevice notifier before nexthop

 .../mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_acl_erp.c         |   8 +-
 .../mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_acl_tcam.c        |   6 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_router.c |  24 ++--
 .../selftests/drivers/net/mlxsw/qos_pfc.sh    |  19 +++-
 .../drivers/net/mlxsw/spectrum-2/tc_flower.sh | 106 +++++++++++++++++-
 5 files changed, 143 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)

-- 
2.42.0