Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/6] mlxsw: Refactor reference counting code

From: Petr Machata <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 19:58:25 +0100

Amit Cohen writes:

This set converts all reference counters defined as 'unsigned int' to
refcount_t type. The reference counting of LAGs can be simplified, so first
refactor the related code and then change the type of the reference
counter.

Patch set overview:
Patches #1-#4 are preparations for LAG refactor
Patch #5 refactors LAG code and change the type of reference counter
Patch #6 converts the remaining reference counters in mlxsw driver

Amit Cohen (6):
  mlxsw: spectrum: Change mlxsw_sp_upper to LAG structure
  mlxsw: spectrum: Remove mlxsw_sp_lag_get()
  mlxsw: spectrum: Query max_lag once
  mlxsw: spectrum: Search for free LAD ID once
  mlxsw: spectrum: Refactor LAG create and destroy code
  mlxsw: Use refcount_t for reference counting

 .../mellanox/mlxsw/core_acl_flex_actions.c    |  16 +-
 .../mellanox/mlxsw/core_acl_flex_keys.c       |   9 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum.c    | 164 ++++++++++--------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum.h    |  15 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_acl.c    |  11 +-
 .../mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_acl_tcam.c        |  17 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_router.c |  15 +-
 .../mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_switchdev.c       |   8 +-
 8 files changed, 132 insertions(+), 123 deletions(-)

-- 
2.43.0