Subject: [PATCH net 0/3] selftests: net: a few pmtu.sh fixes

From: Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 18:47:15 +0100

This series try to address CI failures for the pmtu.sh tests. It
does _not_ attempt to enable all the currently skipped cases, to
avoid adding more entropy.

Tested with:

make -C tools/testing/selftests/ TARGETS=net install
vng --build  --config tools/testing/selftests/net/config
vng --run . --user root -- \
	./tools/testing/selftests/kselftest_install/run_kselftest.sh \
	-t net:pmtu.sh

Paolo Abeni (3):
  selftests: net: add missing config for pmtu.sh tests
  selftests: net: fix available tunnels detection
  selftests: net: don't access /dev/stdout in pmtu.sh

 tools/testing/selftests/net/config  |  3 +++
 tools/testing/selftests/net/pmtu.sh | 18 +++++++++---------
 2 files changed, 12 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.43.0